Writing a vegan blog has become such an important part of our lives that we’d like to take a break from writing down recipes and spread out some love that we’ve been getting from this new social sphere. It’s amazing how many people are actually interested in what we eat, and it’s been great to get to know all the people who’ve been leaving comments or keeping a blog of their own.
We received an Excellence award from Kamutflakegirl a while back, thanks for the honor! We appreciate it a lot, and well, there are so many excellent blogs that it’s hard to decide who to award. After pondering this for a while, we decided to pass the excellence award on to Alice in Veganland, Cybil Jennette from love at first bite, Dreamy from Living Vegan, Sara from Veganvrak, and Emmie from Veg Bitch. Feel free to pass it on if you like, you’re all excellent!
1. We just decided to go to Lisbon in June, for 18 days! We have an apartment with a balcony facing South!
2. We are both a little confused about our futures – we don’t know what we want to do when we grow up, other than be together. Maybe we won’t grow up at all.
3. We decided to get rid of our extreme coffee addiction a few months ago, now we only drink coffee less than once a week. We drink tons of tea instead, green tea and black tea and white tea and herbal teas of all kinds.
4. Heikki has a beard and Anni doesn’t. Heikki cut his beard a few weeks ago, but now it’s growing back.
5. We like inventing new words, and then use them abundantly.
Well, we’re not sure how many people haven’t done this randomness thing yet, it’s been around for a while, so maybe we won’t pass it on. But there’s another nice award we just received and will be happy to give out!
Marikki from the Kuusi blog gave us a Blogging with a Purpose award, thanking us for having an interesting Finnish recipe blog. Thanks Marikki! We give this award to five vegan blogs, thanking have cake, will travel!, Seitan is my motor, Lelly’s Vegan Kitchen, the urban vegan and the Conscious Kitchen for sharing their inspiring recipes, photos and thoughts on vegan food. Pass the award on, if you like!
We hope none of you guys’ve been tagged with these before, but if you have, just consider yourselves doubly honored!
Anni & Heikki