Here’s what I used:
- 2 dl cooked black eyed peas
- 2 dl red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2-3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 3 tablespoons frozen parsley
- 1 big garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
I mixed everything in bowl, and then refrigerated the salad for an hour or so to let the tastes develop.
I also drew a tutorial on how to cut cucumbers in triangular shapes.